I have a Crust Canti-Lightning Bolt, and it's one of the best bikes I've
ever ridden.  The most similar bike I have had to the Ram is two
Quickbeams, first in a 60, then in a 58--I've sold them both, but I would
be unlikely to part ways with the Lightning Bolt unless I upgraded somehow
(e.g., Jeff Lyon).  I think the thing about the Lightning Bolt is that is
so different than my 650b Hunqapillar that I split my time with--its like
going from supportive hiking boots to a pair Vans.  They are both
comfortable, just very different from one another.  Because of my
experience with the Lightning Bolt, I have been getting more into go fast
solo rides, and I will probably try to buy the next 59 Canti-Romulus that
comes up for sale.