Lovely images, Andy. Can you tell us what the crazy-tall handlebar bag is?
Is that a custom-height Waxwing, or something else?  Whatever it is, do you
happen to know the dimensions?

Thanks very much!

Kind regards,

Peter Jourdain
Whitewater, Wisconsin

--
www.bicyclingbackwards.com

*"For here is entertainment in excelsis, the sight, the sound and the scent
of things....Why cycling for joy is not the most popular passtime on earth
is still a mystery to me." ---Frank J. Urry, "SALUTE TO CYCLING"*