I have aluminum fluted 63mm Velo Orange fenders on my orange 60 cm Appaloosa. Fit perfectly. No bending. Drilled one hole for added support/attachment to VO Campeur rear rack. Solid functional and handsome…… am considering mud flaps, but out here in Central Valley of California…… mud flaps….???? Really?

MJK

Sent from my iPhone