Just to add another option, Analog sells both road and touring hubs by a
company called Bithex. I have the Bithex touring rear hub with Cliffhangers
on my Sam, no mechanical issues, nice hub. Have not tried to service it,
need to learn those skills. Recently, I ordered the road version of the
Bithex hubs. Planning to have a lightweight wheelset built for my Sam with
the rims Crust makes. The rear Bithex road seems strong enough for anything
I could throw at it. Analog doesn't list the weight for each hub.
https://analogcycles.com/products/bitex-touring-hubs?variant=42456805474536

All that said the V/O rear hub is on sale for $75!

Scott