One more purge. Price don't include shipping, will ship using Pirateship.

1) Thomson Masterpiece Setback Seatpost 27.2 x330 Uncut - $70
--In great shape, the top seems to have some material filed off by the
previous owner for saddle clearance. Not noticeable while installed (I
hadn't noticed for the past 2+ years this was on my Fitz). I'm replacing
with a Paul Ti and Handsome post with more setback.

2) White Industries Stainless Steel Bottom Bracket 113mm - $70
--Selling for what I paid. I ended up neeting a longer BB (118mm) for my
Ram.

3) Compass Babyshoe Pass 650x42 Tan Extralight - $75
--Extras after tearing down my 650b Trek and converting my ram to 650x48.
These are the two tires from thoes builds with the most tread left.

4) Simworks Little Nick Steal Bar 31.8 Heat Treated - $70
--I never used these, but they have been used by a previous owner. Bought
them for a neighbor's build, but she ended up going with different bars.
More info here:
https://global.bluelug.com/sim-works-little-nick-stealth-bar.html

5) Titanium Vargo Camp Stove/GSI Titanium Pot/Fuel Bottle Bundle - $50
--GSI 1500ml pot with windscreen. Vargo Titanium Decagon Stove. Fuel
Bottle. I used this set-up for my coffee outside trips, but switched to the
Jetboil we use for backpacking instead.

Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/w5GKoHJkR1ArKJmt9

Mike in Minneapolis