Eh, I'm really thinking of going back to a drop bar of some sort - there's
100000000000 of them out there, and it seems ones with shallower drops and
mid to high flare are going to make the drops usable.  And I probably want
something with a longer ramp for even more position variability.  There are
just. so. many. bars. now.