Hi Christian et al.,

This was actually a question I posted for a friend of mine who was building
up his Platty, and, long story short, the 2.25 Thunder Burts mounted to
Cliffhangers do indeed fit the frame. Just barely, but they fit. I'll try
to post some pics once he sends 'em.

I have 2.25 G-Ones on my 60cm Platypus with plenty of clearance. They're
mounted to Alex Adventurer2 rims, though, so a little narrower than
Cliffhangers.

FWIW, I talked to Rich at Riv about a year ago about Cliffhangers for a
Platypus. He thought they were too wide for a Platy and suggested an Atlas
or something similar. I ended up with the Adventurer2's which have been
great. Plenty of evidence, though, that Cliffhangers work on Platypus
frames. Whether they're "the way to go" or not is ultimately up to you.