I have, they suck. They are supposed to be a plug and play install, no
toe-in. They accomplish the desired purpose of not having to deflate the
tire to remove the wheel, but I couldn't get them to not squeal or vibrate
to the point that my headlight was cutting out. I tried sanding them, and
even gently took some sandpaper to my brake track, which worked for about
five brakings then it went right back to squealing like a banshee.
Frustratingly just put my stock pads back on and deal with letting out air
when the wheel needs to be removed.