Just a short post to let everyone know about availability and delivery times
on our products.
I know it is nearly summertime and many people have given up on the idea of
a new Touring bike for the Touring Season, but, We are nearly caught up.

I can build a Rock 'n Road Tour to your requirements and deliver it in 3 to
4 weeks.

As for the Taiwanese BLT frames - we have a good stock of the frame, fork,
racks, stem, and headset packages.  They can be shipped almost immediately.
http://bgcycles.com/BasicLoadedTouring.html

There are currently 3 of the 700c and 2 of the 26" wheel LX parts packages
in stock to make up complete bikes (except Pedals) for $1499 + Shipping,
Handling, and Assembly
http://brucegordoncycles.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

We just got in another batch of the "Bullet Tail Lights" which have been
improved so they can be mounted on either side of the bike.
http://bgcycles.com/accessories.html

I am also waiting for a new Batch of the Cantilever Brakes, which should be
ready in about 2 weeks.  http://bgcycles.com/brakes.html
There will be both the "Dangerous Pointy" version as well as the "Roundy -
Childsafe" version.
They have been reduced in price from $179 per wheel (with Linkwire) to
$149.50 per wheel (with linkwire)
That is a savings of almost $60 per bike.

If you have any questions - feel free to give me a call (707) 762-5601

Regards,
Bruce Gordon