Man just USE your bikes!  I read this blog post a while ago and was like
"WTF, people will drop a minimum of 2.5k on a bike and not ride it!?!? -
must be NICE to have that kind of cash!"

Bikes are meant to be ridden.  Rivendells will stand up to just that;
they're very much made for it.

And seriously, if you can afford to have a Rivendell to not use it...
share? :D