Please keep us posted with pictures as your bike comes together. I agree
with Leah that planning the bike is part of the fun. Having people to
bounce ideas off of has been such a fun way for me to consider new things.
I've always been an Albatross/Billie bar person and am about to try Choco
bars for the first time based on suggestions. This group is full of
experienced people with lost of great ideas. Congratulations on your bike!