Doug Curtiss of Curtlo (https://curtlo.com/) fillet brazed this in OX
Platinum tubing for me about 10 years ago. My spec was to have it be close
to a Riv Rambouillet with an extended headtube, carbon fork, and medium
reach brakes. Fits 35mm smooth tires with my Shimano mid reach calipers.
Seat stay and rear dropout eyelets for fenders or rack.

Frame shows some signs of having traveled a bunch but the Brentwood Orange
powder has held up remarkably well. Some small blems, but no dents, or
issues that take away from the basic good looks.

Included are Whisky NO.7RD+ uncut medium reach fork in pristine condition.
I also have an IRD medium reach carbon fork with alloy steerer that I
always installed for travel. This fork shows some signs of wear but still
good to put in the included grey S&S hard case. Case comes with custom cut
tube pads, net, and compression things.

Would include S&S wrench, coupler lube, cable couplers, fenders, Topeak
Road Morph pump, and a light-duty rear rack.

$1500 net to me will get it shipped to you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wT2wndpZa1oamFb1A