Stephen, thank you! For a long time I used a Fuji X100, the first version.
When that failed this summer I sent it to Fuji and they offered to sell me
a refurbished X100 V. It wasn't cheap but it was cheaper than the secondary
market and better than new prices when you can find them available from
Fuji (usually, you can't!). Most of my recent pics are with the X100 V but
there are a few sprinkled in there that are shot with my iPhone 8.