Hi all,

I have a set of 650b wheels gathering dust in my bike shed and want to pass
them on. They came off a Cheviot I purchased, upgraded, and eventually sold.

Shimano 105 hubs, VO rims. They have some unbranded tires and tubes on and
seem to be in great shape and spin true. Maybe someone more well versed
than me can help with the spacing they would be coming a Cheviot frame?

I'm not sure what a fair price would be but I was thinking in the ballpark
of $200. Great wheel set for a commuter or someone on a budget. Please feel
free to make an offer.

Thanks,
Adam in Berkeley