My biggest issue with handlebar bags of this type is that most designs have a
tendency to sway forward and back and rely on complicated (and, IMHO ugly)
systems of cords or straps lashed to the frame or handlebars to prevent sway.

I have a Velo Orange handlebar bag collecting dust in my closet because I could
get the darn thing to just sit still while I was riding. It would work just
fine sitting on a rack or some type of bar-mounted support, but as designed and
just strapped to the bars it sways a lot, even with those ugly cords.

Looking forward to hearing from users of Rivendell’s new bag to see how it
performs.

--Eric Norris
campyonly...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy