I remember seeing those here Patrick :

https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.com/tour-reviews/continental-sport-contact-2016

No on road commenting, just roller and puncture "tests" and measurements.
The site used to give more info without the "pro member" thing. No problem
the wayback machine has it all.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170710185238/https://www.bicyclerollingresistance.com/tour-reviews/continental-sport-contact-2016