Nice looking build Don - congrats!  I'd say your time spent sweating the
details paid off. Looks like Albatross bars with Paul levers (both are
favorites of mine), and are those Paul Racers?

Beware though - I've repeatedly discovered I don't fully know how I want a
new bike to be finished out until I've put some miles on it - which
explains my ever burgeoning collection of spare parts.

Steve in Asheville, NC