I’ve had the same question, but about my latest gen Appaloosa. I don’t understand why the Appaloosa doesn’t include fork braze ons to work with standard low rider racks.

I had been thinking the hub area rack was the only option, but just saw this at Blue Lug: https://global.bluelug.com/catalog/product/view/id/31396/s/nitto-s-rack/category/41/

It’s only supposed to be for thru-fork joints, but they have a blog post showing it mounted on an Appaloosa.

Has anyone managed to mount a Tubus low rider or similar?

Cheers,
Keith