Well, the indication was a small adjustment but still long. I am guessing they will be shortened less than the length of the dropout slot. As a Clem & Gus owner the long stays are the main attraction of this particular single speed. That and it being fully lugged. I cannot answer the question of when are they too long but I think Riv figured out the sweet spot on their current models. Your results may vary.:)
Sent from my iPhone