Update
The Quickbeam ff/hs/bb has sold along with the crank, the original wheels,
post and the 5sp rear wheel. This leaves me with a pile o’ parts!
I have sks fenders, downtube shifters on bar end pods, albatross bars,
technomic stem, campee front rack, two wald baskets lg and sm, eyc front
light, Bm rear light, brooks b.17, randi jo cover, Mks sneaker pedals, Jack
brown green tires and the front dyno wheel.
For pricing I’m asking half of what Rivendell sells the item for new.
Everything is in good used condition. On the dyno wheel I used my best
guess got what a hand built wheel is worth.
For shipping I would ask that buyer and I split the actual cost. I would
ask for payment of items then a second payment that would be half of
shipping. Clunky perhaps but I think it’s at least a fair way to do it.
I’ll attach a pic of the price list.
Thanks
Joe