Not sure why you'd want to go through the trouble to travel all the way
over to the Western end of Iowa for this ride particular ride given the
distance to get there, the logistics, accommodation issues and the sheer
mass of riders (some of whom seem to like to stop at every bar along a
portion of a daily route until they're so inebriated that they crash into
trees, etc., vehicles that have run over cyclists in sleeping bags, etc.)
just for the notoriety when you could enjoy a multiple number of great
rides right in your own backyard, so to speak.  Have you considered
https://lmb.org/events/ride-calendar/?