I would definitely make an appointment because these dudes are busy and
that way they can pencil in some time to give you attention. Otherwise you
might show up when they are unloading a truck. I agree with Joe that it's
great to find a couple things to order that you can pick up on your
visit... and also bring treats! These visits are in a quirky environment, a
kinda funky warehouse, but I have found any visit there delightful... even
when Grant pokes fun at my over-exuberant color choices. (I will keep my
favorite comment to myself, but Leah knows it!)

Sarah