I have not ridden RAGBRAI. I have heard lots about it from people on this
list as well as Jacquie Phelan. Jacquie and Charlie rode RAGBRAI several
years ago. There is support for disabled people at RAGBRAI. Even to the
extent of special meals and lodging. Jacquie was very encouraging about me
riding RAGBRAI with my disabled wife.

So I sent the disabled group an email message. No response. I admit I was
somewhat skeptical things would work out given the meals described to me
were well outside the low-carb requirements of my wife's diet. I would
still ride RAGBRAI this year if I could get the disabled support people to
respond. The distances are within my wife's capabilities and I trust the
hills are no tougher than the stuff we have in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Anyway, have a great ride Leah!

Regards,

Corwin