Platy for a hunq would be a good trade in my mind:
Rivendell Hunqapillar 54cm - bicycles - by owner - bike sale - craigslist
<https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/san-francisco-rivendell-hunqapillar-54cm/7706007451.html>

He posted it in the bay area riv riders group as well.

Collin in Hunqaberkeley