Keith, road bike double crank chainline spec is always 43.5mm. Are you
measuring between the rings ?

You may hate me for saying so but it sounds like this crank would be better
suited for another frame with at least 135mm spacing. With the big ring
that far out on a 130mm spaced road frame, your available cogs(without a
lot of friction) diminishes by at least one, likely two.