For the seat height inquiries:

Both my bikes are currently 41” top of saddle to the ground. The Roadini has less BB drop so top of saddle to crank bolt center is 31”, where the Sam is 31.5”. I may end up raising the saddle on the Roadini. Hard to compare a broken in B17 to C17 as well. I could probably raise both seats 1” and still have a knee bend at bottom of pedal stroke.

I am 6’1” with 89cm PBH