Unless I am mistaken the $2,500.00 is a deposit towards a custom build? However, I suspect Jarrod is also open to selling the frame/fork separately & possibly @ a discount.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 27, 2024, at 8:46 PM, maxcr <max.faingezi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just saw a post from Hope: $2,500 - they can box and ship.

Someone should snag this amazing deal ASAP.

I really cannot buy another bike, otherwise I'd be all over it... this is one of the last Susie's of that batch which I imagine will be coveted in the future by lighter riders. My wife has a small one and loves it.

Max