I have the short BUSCH & MULLER Head Lamp Mounting Bracket. However, the
best I can see from my search are these two options:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124285327897?hash=item1ceffb9a19:g:xncAAOSwVE9fKX~O&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0BHqAxMeDZczgt3vjwqGX2YR8GFN0MI2IJY37iDLD1bthPsJCwPzxUM6%2BQLsFeI6ARGCGwqQVhDzN3T6CkSDljsrq7hv5iqVW9kukVwXm5vvLwGGvSvdazfPNb8GlinJDzt7wrFvcA%2FUa365ac9nspfBnsDLRqMuAsUZztNtduQnKntSJzKAgcRBFDtJbpzo8BU3zDXmNHZvqQwC8l1JTHenYBqnKpLG57uytzRhNe47SOyF9dVp%2BDQRNN8ijuDC%2BfI%2F71U36WT67eiC7LT2%2FM8%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8awsO6sYw

https://www.winparts.eu/camper-motorbike-bicycle-boat/bicycle-parts/bike-parts/bike-accessories/c583/dynamo-lamp-mounting-bracket/p1234224.html#

Both are from Europe.

Kim Hetzel.