Thanks Patrick, appreciate your insight.

I bought this frame thinking the bike would be my "swiss army knife", but I
actually find the longboard feel leaves a bit to be desired in terms of
"get up and go"

That being said, no matter how much I load it up with, the ride quality
feels exactly the same. So credit to Riv for what it's built for!