Thanks everyone!

Regarding the cliffhangers, these are set up tubed, but I do have a pair in
26 that have been tubeless for over a year without issues.

Grips are ergon ga-3s wrapped in newbaums, correct. No issues with the 26.0
in 25.4. I think the argument could be made that it's less likely to slip,
but I haven't tested it on too rugged of trails yet.