If anyone is looking for some fancy (and $$$) cranks for a build, I just
saw James listed these beauties on their site. It's the Specialites TA
Carmina Double Crankset, the chainrings are black but still a great option.
They also have triples if that's what you're after.

Not sure if you follow them, but just like other bike shops I read in their
newsletter that business has been tough this year so any purchase will help
keep another great bike shop in business.

https://analogcycles.com/products/copy-of-specialites-ta-carmina-crankset-complete-94-bcd-double

Max