Mike: I'll take the Shimano 15 t fw if still available. To confirm: 3/32"
and not 1/8"?

Paypal to this address?

[Among the other things, some good prices for things I fortunately don't
need. I'd love a Superb Pro crankset, only I've got too many TA 50.4s and
an extra DA GS 200 or 300; still tempted but not now. Ditto for SP fd.
Excellent price for a pair of Paul cantis, too. The prices for the Campy
head and the excellent RG Compe calipers also very good -- IME, good
quality single pivots with decent levers, short cable lengths, and salmon
pads stop very well indeed.]

--

Patrick Moore

Executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, letters, and other writing
services

*When thou didst not, savage, k**now thine own meaning,*

*But wouldst gabble like a** thing most brutish,*

*I endowed thy purposes w**ith words that made them known.*