I keep my GF-1 in a Tamrac Mosel 3320 - Areo Zoom 20.  I find this
fits perfectly in my Acorn bag.  I leave both bags unzipped for quick
access while riding. there is a bit of room to spare next to the
camera bag and then the two little pockest for incidentals like wallet
phone and keys.  I find having the smaller bag keeps me from
overpacking.  I have seen and contemplated the taller Berthoud bag for
the front, but would try and fill it (OCD) you can see it here on my
Roadeo, th epic has circulated before.

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/36302...@n08/4380585188/in/set-72157622875811028/

It has been working well, bu tnot heavily rain tested, we are spoiled
here in SoCal.  I can still stuff my Canon XTi in the bag as well, bui
tthat fills it far more.  THe Acorn bags are no tas hard to get as
people make it out either, you just have to set a remender for the
first and act kind of quickly

Rob