The White Rim Road in Moab is a great ride. We did it over three days. It’s only 100 miles but very scenic. You will need to bring your own water in and will need campground reservations.

I’ve always wanted to do the San Juan Mountain hut to hut ride but haven’t been able to fit that in yet.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone