It's close, but not quite.  I was going for more of a mineral pink.

Drunk tank pink is hex  #FF91AF
Mine is   #D7A0A6

Put them side by side on an online color comparator website and drunk tank
pink looks like candy and my pink looks more like a rock.  Or maybe like a
floral pink compared to a succulent pink.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA