Congrats on the new Clem. That's the model that I've most thought about
recently. Perhaps one day ...

I've ridden Alex rims on 2 Redline Monocog 29ers and based on those I'd say
that Redline makes good, workmanlike modestly priced rims that are really
all that most of us need. 584 (millimeters) is the "bead seat diameter,"
the diameter of the rim where the tire bead sits, thus a measure of the
inner tire bead diameter, and thus further a quick-reference for tire
height (which of course varies almost infinetly according to tire width);
the 650B designation is an ancient French and nowadays confusing name for
precisely that bead seat diameter, so that 650B = 584 mm bsd. 650B/584 bsd
tires and rims are sortof kindof halfway between "road wheels/tires" or
700c/622 bsd and "twenty six inch wheels", of which there are too many
varieties to enumerate here but which commonly refers to the most common
mountain bike wheel 20 and 30 years ago with a 559 mm bsd.

DM 18? I don't know but I'd guess that 18 mm is the inner width of the rim.
Others can correct as necessary.