I recently had a conversation with someone who shares my first world
problem of being in between sizes on the Atlantis. He mentioned the Sam
Hillborne has been a great change. I want to source a Sam before I make any
decisions on my Atlantis. My ideal frame or complete would be a black
cantilever model, but I'm fairly open to any and all Hillbornes. Thanks
everyone.