This will be my first time at PBE (I missed all of the years of NAHBS).
Regrettably coming from Miami without a bike, but hoping to rent one for at
least one of the rides, and also volunteering for a shift at the show.
Happy to meet up with Rivfolk! (Do we need a secret sign???)

Tom (who is looking for a bike-friendly, fly-fishing-friendly new home
somewhere out there)