*Update on what is still available, with appreciation to all who reached
out. I'm open to offers.*

   - XTR BR-M900 NOS cantilever brakes (one F/R set sold, one F/R set still
   available)
   - XTR RD-M953 Rapid Rise rear derailleur
   - XTR RD-M960 Rapid Rise rear derailleur
   - Brooks B68 (new)
   - Deer Head SL-M700 NOS silver shifters

*Items already sold (many thanks!):*

   - BL-M550 brake levers
   - XTR BR-M900 cantilever brakes (second F/R set is still available)
   - VP Components VP-001 Platform Pedals
   - Sugino XD2 triple crankset
   - XTR RD-M950 rear derailleur
   - XT FD-M781 front derailleur