I'm not quite sure how this happened, but the link to the photos in my
original are not of my bike.  I usually use dropbox but linked a google
drive link and most likely this was user error, sorry for the confusion.
 Proper link below.
Tommy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Wneod4wV75VoE_vRXw4Fqq0TSJKWelG-?usp=share_link