Hey there -

I just found a few list-de-moderation requests in my spam folder. It looks
like something was triggering the filters...

Anyway - I've unmoderated most of you who requested in the past few weeks,
so you should be good to go for future interactions.

A few of you who asked to be unmoderated didn't actually show up as
members. This is usually caused by using a different email account to joint
the group. A couple others were just trying to post long, general
bike-stuff-for-sale lists that were not particularly Riv-adjacent or
focused.

To all of you who are now onboard, a hearty Welcome!

Spring is coming, so hang in there through the rains (and blizzards) we are
experiencing and get riding!  Looking forward to more ride photos and tales.

Jim / List Admin