"Figure this might be a long shot, but better to make it known here before
starting to dig too deep into the corners of the internet."

It's a great move to post here.  Good luck with the search.  Some of the
models you mention are "expanded" with more of a TT slope vs others like
the Saluki which is flatter in TT slope, so the numbers associated with the
sizes are kind of different.  Maybe to normalize it all, you should list
your Saddle Height, and/or the size Atlantis you got rid of.  Like, I'm a
75.5cm Saddle Height and I'd use a 54 Hunqapillar and maybe a 58 or 60
Saluki.  Finally, I've had "shaking bikes loose" that weren't previously
"for sale" by stating my budget.  Just a suggestion.  Many people think
it's crazy to actually say what you are willing to spend.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA