Yes, those don't have the required threaded post length with spacers. In
fairness to the pads, the photo shows how short the threaded posts are.
Stuff happens and you ride on.

You'd do better with these that appear to have the required length and
spacers :
https://www.modernbike.com/avid-shorty-6-cross-brake-pad--cartridge-holder-set
https://www.modernbike.com/trp-threaded-xc-pads-cnc-alloy-rim-black