Thanks for all of your wisdom, advice, and suggestions!
Special thanks to Jim for the links to the old readers! The story on the BS
Atlantis was illuminating!

I had no clue about the Handsome XOXOs! I've seen them on ebay and CL
before, but never batted an eye at them.
Now, I'll keep an eye out in my size to stock as a traveler/backup perhaps.

One day, I may have a custom frame with comparable geometries to
XO-1/AR/Toyo Atlantis made with a few tweaks:
threadless fork/headset system
proper kickstand plate
dual canti/disc brake options
more braze ons for racks
ornate lugs! (refer to Wilbury head tube lugs. pics attached)

I'll have to budget properly for that dream to come true one day. I'll just
need Joe Bell to stay healthy, well, and in business to work his magic on
the frame by the time I save up for that custom. hah!

Thanks again, ya'll
-IY