I am also riding a 200K permanent tomorrow. The Munger Moss Route 66. I will be on my Canti Rom. When I finish, I will qualify for the RUSA R-12 award. Ralph

Lynne Fitz wrote:
off to ride the Three Prairies 200km Permanent, which I apparently
have not ridden since Feb 2009...

http://lynnerides.blogspot.com/2009/02/forecast-temps-in-30s.html

Hmm.  Reviewing the archives shows that I have never ridden it in nice
weather.  Tomorrow could be a first (low 60, high 80, sun)

Sadly, not on the Riv - the rear wheel needs replacing; I'm not
committing to that kind of mileage with a possible rim blowout.

http://lynnerides.blogspot.com/2010/06/frack.html

Lynne F