Maybe it will lessen your dyno wiring worries but depending on the light
you're running it's really easy to DIY a solution. The Busch and Muller
wires are just like speaker wires and you can splice them together with
very little effort. The wiring and connectors are available from a few
spots like Analog Cycles and you just need to crimp a connector onto a
wire. No soldering needed, I don't know how to either. Then you have a
quick disconnect and when you decide you have an end result you're happy
with you can put a heat shrink tube over the connection and hit it with a
lighter to weatherproof the connection. Easy Peasy, really