Hey Collin,

I had the same issue with my hanging Edelux (also while living in
Berkeley). The condensation would not go away no matter how long I kept it
out of the rain. Turns out there was a bad batch of lights. I sent my light
to Peter White and received a new one from the good folks at SON after a
few months.

https://groups.google.com/g/internet-bob/c/YOnBUDLMUT4/m/IpzcM-XXAwAJ ibob
thread about the process

Best of luck!