Thanks, y'all. It's a 61 frame, the schwalbes are the 700x47s,
Rivendell sells them as 41s, actual measurement on the rim.  I've been
using the mks touring pedals for ages, the grip kings are great.

I agree on the stock colors, that they have a curious staying power.
I'm particularly fond of both shades of blue that the AHH has come in.
I always liked this particular green and wanted a bike in it, and
since I anticipated an extended relationship with the Atlantis,
decided to give it a shot.  I would say that you can't be too obsessed
about it, it's a situation where youre more suggesting what they
should strive for than defining the result. I am quite pleased, in the
end.  Time to go ride the thing.