I looked up those BTLOS wheels, very affordable and generally good reviews.

My road bike has Dura-Ace C24, which I believe are just over 1400g.  When I
start more road rides in the spring I'm going to try out the Roadini, in
rides with my faster friend, and see how I do in comparison to my road
bike.  One day, I may use this wheelset on the Roadini and that may tip the
scales to this being my road bike with this wheelset, and the main wheelset
with 43mm's being the all-road bike.