I like all the ones I have, which are the  pin spanner, adjustable cup
wrench, master link pliers, the valve core tool and the bottom bracket
tool. I bought the valve core tool to tighten down some Schwalbe valve
cores on inner tubes with slow leaks, and it works very well for that. The
bottom bracket tool is much more cleanly forged than the Park tool
equivalent which I already owned. My particular Park one had some badly
formed teeth that were preventing it from making good contact with the BB,
which I had to file smooth. I just need to buy an adjustable wrench with
wider jaws so I can use the Hobson one to tighten completely down, as
unlike the Park Tool version, it doesn’t take a 3/8 inch rachet handle, but
between the pair I got an IRD BB installed on my Platy recently. The valve
core tool fits nicely in a cussin patch tin, so that is where I store mine,
along with the Torx wrenches that came with my Busch and Muller IQX light,
which I occasionally need to snug up the light hardware.
I have the Tange cup and cone BBs on my Cheviot, Appa and my 50cm Roadini,
which is why I bought the pin spanner and adjustable cup wrench, but I
haven’t needed to use those yet.